I have no idea why there is such negativity at this thread. All are fantastic examples of awful gameplay and frustrating comments on the forum.
10) Grenadiers are not a primary troop. Anyone who uses them as such is going to have quite the struggle in this game.
9) Of course you suck if dr terror is owning your bum
It is such an annoying, proud comment I hear frequently. Guess what, I reached hq 20 without spending any real money. The guys in my task force who did spend money are certainly no less skilled because of it.
7) If you really think fishy guacamole is a thing, then you should not go to a Mexican restaurant.
6) All these people who say "I have never once switched out a player base with find new opponent" irritate me. It's often a good strategy to switch out someone who will cause heavy losses or severely lacks in resources. The only reason you never switched anyone else is some personal badge of honor no one else cares about.
5) Haha I do that when certain people pop up, usually just to mess with them.
4) He used to do a good job. He interacted with people on the forum a lot more. Now he's lazy, and simply puts up propaganda posts and takes off before the storm of questions come in.
3) Supercell doesn't hate you. You have high victory points for your weak offense, and you have played the game in a very poor way to get there.
2) Well, they are certainly a part of the issue. But so many people blame their cooperation for hurting the leaderboards, when it's really a network of cheqting software that is our main issue.
1) I like this last one. People make fresh accounts every day just to say why supercell is terrible and how they will never spend another dime again.