Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Banned players post here  (Read 429 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline BB_Laisanity1221

  • Splash Damaged
  • Posts: 290
Banned players post here
« Reply #60 on: Mar 14, 2017, 12:00 AM »
    
       
          
                        
                Quote Originally Posted by margarethamtr                 View Post              
             
Want to sell TH.8 MAX. Data complete, change nick. Whatsapp +628989845487
                  
    
 
lol this is boom beach, and no selling accounts. ヽ(`⌒?メ)ノ

Offline BB_FenrirBB

  • Hit The VP Wall
  • Posts: 70
Banned players post here
« Reply #61 on: Mar 14, 2017, 12:00 AM »
    
       
          
                        
                Quote Originally Posted by margarethamtr                 View Post              
             
Want to sell TH.8 MAX. Data complete, change nick. Whatsapp +628989845487
                  
    
 
Countdown to forum ban and in-game ban in 3...2...1...

Offline BB_mobile79

  • Token Forumer
  • Posts: 2
Banned players post here
« Reply #62 on: Mar 19, 2017, 12:00 AM »
....please unbaned my account almost 6 months I cannot play coc please help me

Offline BB_Laisanity1221

  • Splash Damaged
  • Posts: 290
Banned players post here
« Reply #63 on: Mar 19, 2017, 12:00 AM »
    
       
          
                        
                Quote Originally Posted by mobile79                 View Post              
             
....please unbaned my account almost 6 months I cannot play coc please help me
                  
    
 
Don't think you can just get your account unbanned like that.
 Plus this is the World of Boom Beach Forums, you want to go to the World of Clash Of Clans Forums.
 (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜

Offline rowman">BB_rowman

  • Original Sinner
  • Posts: 5,575
Banned players post here
« Reply #64 on: Mar 19, 2017, 12:00 AM »
    
       
          
                        
                Quote Originally Posted by mobile79                 View Post              
             
....please unbaned my account almost 6 months I cannot play coc please help me
                  
    
 
First  off, this is the Boom Beach section of the forums, not the Clash of Clans section.
 
 Second point: Those who were permamently banned had their accounts permanently, and irrevocably, deleted. To continue playing CoC, download the game on a clean device, restart all over at TH 1, and resist any attempt to find "shortcuts" and   game "helpers". Play the game as it was intended, by the rules, and you should then be OK.

Offline BB_TRAHH

  • Thread Bumper
  • Posts: 360
Banned players post here
« Reply #65 on: Mar 19, 2017, 12:00 AM »
Just when u think this tread is dead and buried along comes a fresh post. Lol keen em coming I love the entertainment.

Offline BB_BoaDestructor

  • Ice Princess
  • Posts: 3,394
Banned players post here
« Reply #66 on: Mar 19, 2017, 12:00 AM »
    
       
          
                        
                Quote Originally Posted by rowman                 View Post              
             
First  off, this is the Boom Beach section of the forums, not the Clash of Clans section.
 
  Second point: Those who were permamently banned had their accounts permanently, and irrevocably, deleted. To continue playing CoC, download the game on a clean device, restart all over at TH 1, and resist any attempt to find "shortcuts" and   game "helpers". Play the game as it was intended, by the rules, and you should then be OK.
                  
    
 
Hey rowman, once banned it's all over  - for any and all SC games
 
  You shall not use the Service if you have previously been removed by Supercell, or previously been banned from playing any Supercell game
 
  And of course your forum account gets banned too then
 
  If you are banned from the game temporarily, you still have a right to have a forum account. If you are permanently banned from the game, you will also be permanently banned from the forums
 
  So it's 1 strike you're out. Finally, justice

Offline BB_Laisanity1221

  • Splash Damaged
  • Posts: 290
Banned players post here
« Reply #67 on: Mar 19, 2017, 12:00 AM »
    
       
          
                        
                Quote Originally Posted by BoaDestructor                 View Post              
                                
    
 
How do they know what forum account is what game account though???
 I've always wondered....  ( ゚ー゚)

Offline BB_BoaDestructor

  • Ice Princess
  • Posts: 3,394
Banned players post here
« Reply #68 on: Mar 19, 2017, 12:00 AM »
    
       
          
                        
                Quote Originally Posted by Laisanity1221                 View Post              
             
How do they know what forum account is what game account though???
 I've always wondered....  ( ゚ー゚)
                  
    
 
They can't link forum and game accounts. But if you come out here complaining about being banned  

Offline BB_JayMax

  • Splash Damaged
  • Posts: 299
Banned players post here
« Reply #69 on: Mar 19, 2017, 12:00 AM »
I'm sure they can check email adresses if the same one is being used and IP or MAC address. I suspect this is how they also detect multiple forum accounts.

Offline BB_Storm5200

  • Token Forumer
  • Posts: 1
Banned players post here
« Reply #70 on: Mar 28, 2017, 01:00 AM »
Hello: supercell here my request to you about my coc banned account ( مستريح البال ) please i beg my pardon now I never ever used third party apps on game like xmod never ever please gave me my account back I almost spend an years or two please supercell please gave me my account back my heart is in the game please .
  Thanks for everything.

Offline BB_Dad1955

  • Epic Fail
  • Posts: 919
Banned players post here
« Reply #71 on: Mar 28, 2017, 01:00 AM »
    
       
          
                        
                Quote Originally Posted by Storm5200                 View Post              
             
Hello: supercell here my request to you about my coc banned account ( مستريح البال ) please i beg my pardon now I never ever used third party apps on game like xmod never ever please gave me my account back I almost spend an years or two please supercell please gave me my account back my heart is in the game please .
 Thanks for everything.
                  
    
 
Just when I thought I wouldn't see anymore of this type of posts along comes another one.Good luck with your request but don't hold your breath waiting to get your account unbanned.

Offline BB_TRAHH

  • Thread Bumper
  • Posts: 360
Banned players post here
« Reply #72 on: Mar 28, 2017, 01:00 AM »
I don't know why but every time I see this thread show up again in front page I begin grinning Like an idiot. Please please please don't stop posting.

Offline BB_JayMax

  • Splash Damaged
  • Posts: 299
Banned players post here
« Reply #73 on: Mar 28, 2017, 01:00 AM »
    
       
          
                        
                Quote Originally Posted by Storm5200                 View Post              
             
Hello: supercell here my request to you about my coc banned account ( مستريح البال ) please i beg my pardon now I never ever used third party apps on game like xmod never ever please gave me my account back I almost spend an years or two please supercell please gave me my account back my heart is in the game please .
  Thanks for everything.
                  
    
 
Welcome to the Boom Beach forum. Unfortunately, we can only restore Boom Beach accounts here.
 
  Please start a thread in the CoC general subforum and I'm sure someone there will be able to help you. Best of luck ☺
 
  Here is the link for you;
 

Offline BB_CalmZyth

  • Universally Remote
  • Posts: 3,245
Banned players post here
« Reply #74 on: Mar 28, 2017, 01:00 AM »
    
       
          
                        
                Quote Originally Posted by Storm5200                 View Post              
             
Hello: supercell here my request to you about my coc banned account ( مستريح البال ) please i beg my pardon now I never ever used third party apps on game like xmod never ever please gave me my account back I almost spend an years or two please supercell please gave me my account back my heart is in the game please .
 Thanks for everything.
                  
    
 
Did XMod link you to the wrong forum? You should have used CZMod.
 Its the same thing except it simulates my underpants after 12 beers.