These are the Main Forum Rules. More specific, detailed rules are described within Stickies, Moderator posts, and warnings/infractions that may be received.
Please note that we update these rules when needed, and though you may not have agreed to the updated rules when signing up to the forums, you are agreeing to to all updated or added rules.
We encourage open and friendly discussion of Boom Beach and Community. Moderators have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups. We reserve the right to modify or amend these rules at any time, and enforce them as we see fit. It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules. Users who violate forum rules will be banned and offending content will be removed at any time, without warning. The length of the ban will be based on the severity and/or frequency of the violation.
Here are a set of rules for the forums. All members should read these before they begin posting:
- We will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, harassment, name & shame, or purposeless inflammatory posts.
- Moderator decisions are final in these matters. Any abuse towards our Moderators and/or admins in any form will not be tolerated.
- We will not tolerate inappropriate, sexual, vulgar, discriminatory or offensive language of any sort, this includes simulated, insinuated and abbreviated swearing. This is a family friendly forum. Moderators and admins have a final say in what is and isn't inappropriate.
- Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed. Also, please refrain from posting spam, like nonsense.
- Multiple or repeated posting of the same thread or topic is not allowed. If a thread or reply has been trashed or closed, you should not post the same thread again. "Bumping" a thread is also prohibited. There is a single exception to allow you to bump your sole recruitment thread at most once per day. This means 24 hours must have elapsed since the last post in the thread before it may be bumped.
- Users are permitted only one forum account. Creating multiple accounts may result in a permanent ban of all accounts.
- These forums are English only.
- We do not remove posts or accounts on request.
- Only report posts that you are sure violate forum rules or contain questionable content. Do not spam or overuse the report tool (what constitutes spam/overuse is up to interpretation of Moderators) as this distracts from the productivity of our Moderators and can result in a ban.
- We do not monitor private messages, but we do investigate all allegations of PM abuse. Forum rules apply to private messages as well.
- Always read stickies before posting. Always post in the proper sub forums. Not doing so can result in your post being trashed, moved or closed.
- Moderators may ban forum members without prior notice if they detect toxic behaviour.
- You are responsible for abiding by Moderator warnings and infractions against you, within a thread or made via PM. Ignoring warnings and/or infractions given to yourself or other forum members can result in further infractions or a ban of your forum account. Remember, all mod decisions are final.
- You may not discuss publicly any (disciplinary) actions taken by staff, moderators or support such as banning, closing forum threads, deleting forum posts / threads etc. Also, posting publicly any private messages / emails, regardless of topic, you have received from either staff, moderators or support is prohibited.
- Do not create deliberately provocative or insincere posts, or use click-bait titles. Trolling is always prohibited.
- Old threads should not be resurrected without sufficient cause or significant new information. Please do not necro old posts.
Suffice to say be nice and play nice and everyone is happy