Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Boom Beach Series Ideas???  (Read 121 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline BB_Alex44

Boom Beach Series Ideas???
« on: Mar 24, 2014, 12:00 AM »
Hey I am a youtuber and do a lot of Boom Beach let's plays I was wondering if anyone had a really cool unique idea for a series? If you do please tell me .
 
  My Channel is - youtube.com/alexgw14

Offline BB_giantswjw

Boom Beach Series Ideas???
« Reply #1 on: Mar 24, 2014, 12:00 AM »
    
       
          
                        
                Quote Originally Posted by Alex44                 View Post              
             
Hey I am a youtuber and do a lot of Boom Beach let's plays I was wondering if anyone had a really cool unique idea for a series? If you do please tell me .
 
  My Channel is - youtube.com/alexgw14
                  
    
 
Road to 500 medals or Road to maxing hq out.

Offline BB_Alex44

Boom Beach Series Ideas???
« Reply #2 on: Mar 24, 2014, 12:00 AM »
    
       
          
                        
                Quote Originally Posted by giantswjw                 View Post              
             
Road to 500 medals or Road to maxing hq out.
                  
    
 
Ok cool thanks, check out this video it's on my new series idea. I was thinking of road to 200 medals also because I am only lvl 20.

Offline BB_giantswjw

Boom Beach Series Ideas???
« Reply #3 on: Mar 24, 2014, 12:00 AM »
Kk I subscribe to u also
    
       
          
                        
                Quote Originally Posted by Alex44                 View Post              
             
Ok cool thanks, check out this video it's on my new series idea. I was thinking of road to 200 medals also because I am only lvl 20.