Login  |  Register

Author Topic: A little session I had last night  (Read 25 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline BB_Cbuck

A little session I had last night
« on: Jul 06, 2016, 01:00 AM »

 
  A little mini boosting session 2 gb and a td as was not attacking op early this time and have not got a lot of powder in stock. Hope u enjoy and nice comments or any advice how I could have done better are very welcomed

Offline LilMiss

A little session I had last night
« Reply #1 on: Jul 06, 2016, 01:00 AM »
I'm not watching something that is an obvious ploy for your channel. If you want help or advice on strategy there is a forum for it. If you want to advertise your channel add it to your sig!
Phoenix Family

Offline BB_Cbuck

A little session I had last night
« Reply #2 on: Jul 06, 2016, 01:00 AM »
Thanks for that advice. Is it against forum ruleshad? I did have quick scout through but didn't notice it was a rule (knowing me I probably missed it lol). I will look into this adding Sig thing also u regulars all just about seem to have one not that I have checked all but have heard several mentions about signatures.

Offline BB_BubbaTG

A little session I had last night
« Reply #3 on: Jul 06, 2016, 01:00 AM »
    
       
          
                        
                Quote Originally Posted by Cbuck                 View Post              
             
Thanks for that advice. Is it against forum ruleshad? I did have quick scout through but didn't notice it was a rule (knowing me I probably missed it lol). I will look into this adding Sig thing also u regulars all just about seem to have one not that I have checked all but have heard several mentions about signatures.
                  
    
 
Just click settings in the upper right corner of this page, look at the list on left hand side when the new page shows. Click edit signature. Boom. Easy.

Offline rowman">BB_rowman

A little session I had last night
« Reply #4 on: Jul 06, 2016, 01:00 AM »
    
       
          
                        
                Quote Originally Posted by BubbaTG                 View Post              
             
Just click settings in the upper right corner of this page, look at the list on left hand side when the new page shows. Click edit signature. Boom. Easy.
                  
    
 
Only wish to add... If you do not see the Settings BubbaTG mentions, go to the bottom of any page and tap "Full Site". ​It will then show.

Offline BB_Cbuck

A little session I had last night
« Reply #5 on: Jul 06, 2016, 01:00 AM »
Thanks Rowman and bubbatg. Il have to add a picture too while I am at it. Il give that a try later thanks again 👍

Offline LilMiss

A little session I had last night
« Reply #6 on: Jul 06, 2016, 01:00 AM »
    
       
          
                        
                Quote Originally Posted by Cbuck                 View Post              
             
Thanks for that advice. Is it against forum ruleshad? I did have quick scout through but didn't notice it was a rule (knowing me I probably missed it lol). I will look into this adding Sig thing also u regulars all just about seem to have one not that I have checked all but have heard several mentions about signatures.
                  
    
 
It's #15 post in the proper subforum. You tube vids go under creativity, if it is jus too showcase what you do, if it's because you want tips or to give tips to someone eg to help them attack a base its strategy subforum. You can post vids in the "events" subforum that involve Dr T, Gearheart and hammerman.  
 
 there are alway going to be vids that don't fit "anywhere" and can be posted in general.... And as a one off advertising of your channel then it isn't a problem imo . But it feels like you are doing this daily!
 
 But ut my advice is to You is to add it to your Sig. you can use hyperlinks to your channel and any thread / post you create on the forums. You can update this daily if you want to.
Phoenix Family

Offline BB_Cbuck

A little session I had last night
« Reply #7 on: Jul 06, 2016, 01:00 AM »
    
       
          
                        
                Quote Originally Posted by Lloopy14                 View Post              
             
It's #15 post in the proper subforum. You tube vids go under creativity, if it is jus too showcase what you do, if it's because you want tips or to give tips to someone eg to help them attack a base its strategy subforum. You can post vids in the "events" subforum that involve Dr T, Gearheart and hammerman.  
 
  there are alway going to be vids that don't fit "anywhere" and can be posted in general.... And as a one off advertising of your channel then it isn't a problem imo . But it feels like you are doing this daily!
 
  But ut my advice is to You is to add it to your Sig. you can use hyperlinks to your channel and any thread / post you create on the forums. You can update this daily if you want to.
                  
    
 
Thanks again I will try these things u 3 have mentioned. I don't want much just a few views and double figure subs would look a bit better (currently 6 lol). As much as anything I would just like a nice comment if thought was good or even it was good but... and a little pointer if think can improve 1 or 2 of the attacks.
 
  I do like it on here and that is not my soul purpose for coming here at all.  I like it on here to hear others views on things, the occasional argument and any tips can learn or give to others. Also just keeping in the loop on events updates things like that and the fact u can say something and communicate with SS which u can not really do through playing alone.
 
  When I see the first message Im like ok this person is giving me advice or does not like me (probably the latter) then couple more inputs and ur return message and I'm thinking ok was just good advice (I see that now). Thanks again 👍
 
  Also yes did add 1or2 first few early days on general discussion but I am not doing it daily. The last one was day 2 of mega crab

Offline LV

A little session I had last night
« Reply #8 on: Jul 06, 2016, 01:00 AM »
I wasn't too Snobby to watch it.. Nice work.. Your critter timing is spot on
@That_Bad_Man

Offline LilMiss

A little session I had last night
« Reply #9 on: Jul 06, 2016, 01:00 AM »
    
       
          
                        
                Quote Originally Posted by rowdy1                 View Post              
             
Glad you are not a mod anymore.
                  
    
 
💋
 
 
    
       
          
                        
                Quote Originally Posted by DiscoInferno                 View Post              
             
I wasn't too Snobby to watch it.. Nice work.. Your critter timing is spot on
                  
    
 
hope that wasn't a dig at me?
 
 
    
       
          
                        
                Quote Originally Posted by Cbuck                 View Post              
             
Thanks again I will try these things u 3 have mentioned. I don't want much just a few views and double figure subs would look a bit better (currently 6 lol). As much as anything I would just like a nice comment if thought was good or even it was good but... and a little pointer if think can improve 1 or 2 of the attacks.
 
 I do like it on here and that is not my soul purpose for coming here at all.  I like it on here to hear others views on things, the occasional argument and any tips can learn or give to others. Also just keeping in thee loop on events updates things like that and the fact u can say something and communicate with SS which u can not really do through playing alone.
 
 When I see the first message Im like ok this person is giving me advice or does not like me (probably the latter) then couple more inputs and ur return message and I'm thinking ok was just good advice (I see that now). Thanks again 
                  
    
 
the forums are great I write in a rush, so I come across as being grumpy, I'm sorry, but the bit about the sig was supposed to be helpful.
 
 Im not the greatest at strategy, many people can tell you that. That said...
  Tula - I liked the way that you flared and turned the warriors last min to the HQ. Your timing was good.
 Dar - if you are planning to flare to a building on either 'side' of the base you may be better dropping your flare along the coast line (in the corner*) as far down as possible. Dropping your warriors in a line to get them to bunch up. It is easier to control them and smoke them somewhere. You can miss mine etc.  You can also flare much further up the side. But it is nice to see someone taking out the shield generators with warriors before taking down the base. I'm not that great with that. Too lazy to learn too!
Phoenix Family

Offline BB_Hammerdonkey

A little session I had last night
« Reply #10 on: Jul 06, 2016, 01:00 AM »
Capt Buck, I thought you had some awesome attacks. In fact, I'm planning on copying some of your techniques. Thanks for sharing.

Offline BB_Cbuck

A little session I had last night
« Reply #11 on: Jul 07, 2016, 01:00 AM »
Thanks for all comments above they mean a lot me and the 2 or 3 extra subscribers also is very nice to see. Il keep adding more (not on here though) and even though I'm getting low on powders, il still find some work worth sharing. Thanks again 👍

Offline LV

A little session I had last night
« Reply #12 on: Jul 07, 2016, 01:00 AM »
subscribed!!
@That_Bad_Man

Offline BB_Cbuck

A little session I had last night
« Reply #13 on: Jul 07, 2016, 01:00 AM »
    
       
          
                        
                Quote Originally Posted by DiscoInferno                 View Post              
             
subscribed!!
                  
    
 
Thank you also. I'm presuming u just did and are the 10th subscriber which looks a lot better. 👍